Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Volunteer opening as a php developer for S

From: Dennis Berko
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Volunteer opening as a php developer for Savannah
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 14:56:12 -0700

Hey,

What I mean is I can do just about everything and handling the queries and such but I can't plug it into the GUI or create any GUI for it. I keep very clean OO code(derived from my Java programming) so it will be pretty easy for someone to plug my code into a GUI. I'll see if I can set up Savannah this weekend and start checking it out :).

I can also help out by approving projects if you need help in that area.

-Dennis

Sylvain Beucler wrote:
Hi,

The antispam job is a frontend job! ;)

I'm passively working on the spam issue, that is, I'm not actively
coding but I gather ideas whenever I have the chance.