Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Helping in Savannah

From: Franco Iacomella
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Helping in Savannah
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 11:28:55 -0700

Here are the updated versions of both answers:

SHOOT:
---------

Hi Jonas, I am reviewing the project you submitted for hosting at Savannah.

The package you submitted lacks of source code. We need source code is
provided so we can check if its Free Software and there aren't any
license incompatibility.

The description you submitted is incomplete. You should give us
dependencies information and a better description of your project.

If you are willing to make those changes, please submit a new updated
package or provide us with an URL to get it. After that, we will
reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Regards,

HYBRID:
----------

Hi Francesco, I am reviewing the project you submitted for hosting at Savannah.

Here are my comments:
  - in the COPYING file you include, the address of the Free Software
Foundation is the old one. You should change it to "51 Franklin
Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA  02110-1301, USA". You should also
make that change in the 'gpl.texi' file.

- the documentation included must be GNU FDL licensed because we do
not accept GPL-only documentation. Another important reason to make
the change is that you are including part of the  GNU Coding Standards
manual (which is under GFDL). That parts lacks of their original
copyright notice (this is a violation of the GNU Coding Standards
terms), you should fix that.

If you are willing to make those changes, please submit a new updated
package or provide us with an URL to get it. After that, we will
reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Regards,

I wait for your comments,

--
Franco Iacomella