Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] creating lists

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] creating lists
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 12:25:26 -0500

Now that the listhelper sources are available, I made the changes we
talked about in January.

1. On lists.gnu.org, in savannah_wrapper.pl and mycreate_list.pl, more
   mailman tweaks are executed: no footer, default member moderation,
   listhelper enabled.

2. In the administration web cvs, I changed
   {gnu,nongnu}-content/mail/about_list_creation.txt to describe this,
   essentially the text we discussed back then.

3. On sv, I cvs updated the files in /vservers/frontend/etc/savane/content.
   Now I see the new text on the mailing list "configure" page for
   projects, e.g., https://savannah.gnu.org/mail/admin/?group=texinfo.

When I tested it all, it worked for me.  Let me know if problems.

Hope I didn't do anything too horribly stupid ...

karl