Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] help-grub and bug-grub

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] help-grub and bug-grub
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 16:58:01 -0600

    I still think it's a bad approach at dealing with spam.

We are highly constrained in what we can do, since we have no access to
the underlying mail system and no access to the mailman software
installation.  The GNU sysadmins retain control over those.

Before we developed this, there was no antispam provisions at all for
the mailing lists, so at least it is an improvement over that.

Your suggestion (and plenty of others) would be great, and I can only
hope that someday they can be implemented.

Meanwhile, as far as help-grub goes: okuji, if you want us to help
moderate it, just let me know.

Best,
karl