Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] url for project submission help

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] url for project submission help
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 23:12:54 +0100

Hi,

> What is the best url to give to potential volunteers for helping with
> project submissions?  (I have a couple.)
>
> I'm guessing that the answer is
> https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/ProjectApproval ff., but it
> seems more oriented toward potential project submitters than savannah
> workers,

This is by design: to have a transparent registration process, users
have access to the same information than reviewers; they can witness
how their submission will be analysed and anticipate it, for mutual
benefit.

> although I realize that is mostly what savannah people would
> need to know too.  I was hoping for some kind of specifically targeted page
> "So you want to help with savannah?  Great!  Here's what to do: ...",

> Following up to my own question, I just discovered
> https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToBecomeASavannahHacker

Yeah, that's a good start.

Just to know, are you actively looking for volunteers right now?

--
Sylvain