Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] new mailing list blurb

From: Karl Berry
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 17:54:43 -0600

    In particular, private mail lists owners may not wish human review at all.

Agreed.

    Another thing we may want to mention is that list maintainers
    (including address@hidden) get one Mailman "request for approval"
    per incoming mail - something that users would usually rather get in
    daily batches.

Also agreed, it would be helpful to explain this.  Since
admin_immed_notify=1 is the default, it's not actually a change we make,
but still.

I'll come up with some new text and post again.