[Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah mailing lists moderation

From: Sylvain Beucler
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 20:05:02 +0100

Just to know - who (besides me) is approving / moderation the Savannah
mailing lists?

I'm of course completely fine with it, I just want to contributes to
this effort :)

For example, the attached message was moderated today.

It's a shame there's no way to tell this in Mailman ;)

--
Sylvain

----- Forwarded message from address@hidden -----