Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Subversion Bounty

From: Noah Slater
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Subversion Bounty
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 03:51:22 +0000

Here are a more detailed list of "requirements" I would like:

1. Commit messages to affect tickets. I would like functionality similar to:

http://unfuddle.com/blog/2007/7/26/powerful-subversion-commit-messages

Note that syntax should be case insensitive and should allow for
"Closed: #123", "closed #123" or "closed #123, #234 and #345" like the
previous link shows.

2. Some way of browsing the subversion repository.

3. Some way of inspecting diffs between changesets.

I don't know how feasible this is, but optionally:

4. Some way of showing recent commits, a timeline like Trac.

Hmm, one more thing, I assume you provide a way to email changesets to
an email address?

Let me know if any of this is way off base.

Thanks,

--
Noah Slater <http://www.bytesexual.org/>

"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman