[Savannah-hackers-public] Subversion Bounty

From: Noah Slater
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Subversion Bounty
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:42:11 +0000

Hey,

I appreciate you're all very busy people, but I'm currently working on
a not-yet-released GNU project and would prefer to continue using
Subversion when I move to Savannah.

I don't know if this is something you are interested in, but I am
prepared to offer a bounty to whomever completes this work. What
figure would you think is fair?

Time scales? Perhaps the end of February.

Thanks,

--
Noah Slater <http://www.bytesexual.org/>

"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman