Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Help with reviewing project submissions

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Help with reviewing project submissions
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 23:58:40 +0200

On Sun, Sep 09, 2007 at 02:10:47PM +0200, Marko Anastasov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm interested in volunteering for reviewing project submissions.
> I can't promise much, but I think currently even a couple of projects
> a week would mean something to developers waiting for an approval.

Hi,

Thanks for helping out! :)

Indeed even a couple projects a week would help. For this, I'd like
you to read https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/ProjectApproval which
describes the project approval process.

You can also test your licensing skills through the GNU licensing
quizz at http://www.gnu.org/cgi-bin/license-quiz.cgi

When you're done, you can say so by mail at this list, or join
#savannah on FreeNode.

Hear from you soon,

--
Sylvain