Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] replay

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] replay
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 21:59:47 +0200

On Sun, Sep 02, 2007 at 05:23:01AM -0700, vahdat homayoun wrote:
>   Savannah is looking for help: we would like help with reviewing project
> submissions, to make sure new Savannah projects comply with our values and
> get quickly approved. If you are interested, please contact the Savannah
> Hackers.
>
>   how can I help you?

Hi,

The goal is to provide a quick feedback to people who submit a project
at Savannah:
https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?group=administration&category_id=1&status_id=1&set=custom#results

Our approval process is described here:
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/ProjectApproval

Last but not least, we are usually present at #savannah on FreeNode,
please come by :)

--
Sylvain