Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] bug submission failure?

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] bug submission failure?
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 18:55:22 +0200

On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 06:28:02PM -0500, Karl Berry wrote:
>     Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] bug submission failure?
>
> 1) bug submissions succeed again.  Yay.  Thanks.
>
> 2) But no there are a dozen or two warnings on every invocation of the bugs
>    system.  They look like this:
>
> Notice: Undefined index: 180 in
> /var/www/savane/frontend/php/include/utils.php on line 825
>
> Sometimes also "150" and "120" instead of "180".
>
> I saw this while working in the bug list of the texinfo project.

Hi,

I fixed one of the warnings.

The other ones concern a site-wide misconfiguration for the 'Priority'
field in the bug tracker. I don't know for how long this is like
this. It's pretty interesting to see how many bugs you can track with
stricter warnings (or how many you can miss with loose warnings...).

We need to convert some projects to use the appropriate values (with 1
<= value_id <= 9, with the appropriate color codes, not 120 or 150).

(see TODO at
http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=savane-cleanup.git;a=blob;f=TODO;h=44831a3373dd10e6c4a826e54ebca51337a80949;hb=c21c007e3ce92ebcb8812f14e0b55f0f27537ec3)

--
Sylvain