[Savannah-hackers-public] waiting for cvs lock

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] waiting for cvs lock
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 17:49:54 -0500

Been getting
cvs commit: [22:43:16] waiting for mbf's lock in /web/www/www/server/standards
for 30 minutes or so.

So I logged in and looked at /root/infra/vservers.txt again.
The first command, ls /vservers shows `cvs', ok.

After that, things aren't so good:

vserver-stats   gets command not found.  (No such file on the server,
according to locate.)

vserver cvs enter   gets:
chbind: kernel does not provide network virtualization

chcontext --ctx=1 ps aux  gets:
chcontext: tools were built without legacy API support; can not continue
(No cvs processes are visible with regular ps, unsurprisingly.)

Also, there are no #cvs files in
savannah:/vservers/cvs/web/www/www/server/standards or
/vservers/cvs/var/lock/cvs, which are the two places I could think of to
look, but I suppose that could be because I haven't "entered" a vserver.
I don't know.

Help?

Thanks,