Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] new mailman cron job

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] new mailman cron job
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 13:59:55 -0500

    `ls -U` may be faster than the `find`

Either way I surmised it's a matter of reading every dirent, and I
figured that should be about the same whichever program does it.

    but I'm not sure what your script does.

Nothing complicated, though no doubt Jim will find a zillion suboptimal
things in it :).

The idea is simply to look for pending mailman messages for lists that
are managed (wholly or partially) by listhelper-moderate.  We cook that
data into a small text file.  That's it.

karl