[Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #334716] Apache logs at lists.gnu.org

From: Joshua Ginsberg via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #334716] Apache logs at lists.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 10:54:14 -0400

My preferred fix would be to wipe out the request.pck file and start
over. If there is to be no moderator for the list, then we need to
configure the list to reject any posts that would require moderation.

-jag

--
Joshua Ginsberg <address@hidden>
Free Software Foundation - Senior Systems Administrator