Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: locate on sv.gnu.org?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: locate on sv.gnu.org?
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 16:48:13 -0600

    I'm ok with re-enabling locate,

Thanks.  I missed having it again a few days ago.

    weekly load graph to know more precisely when it's better to run it.
    Is there an easy gnuplot option for this?

I don't know.  I'm almost never tried to make graphs from scratch.

To me it doesn't seem worth the time to make more investigations.  I
already put in some time looking at the numbers, so how about simply
enabling it on Sundays at 13:30 ET (with nice -19)?  If anyone notices,
we can just disable it again.

Thanks,