Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] respond_to_post_requests=no ?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] respond_to_post_requests=no ?
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 16:33:11 -0600

    (ie. not non-GNU ;)).

Good point :).

    I'm not sure this will be appreciated by all users.

You may be right, no argument from me to skip listhelper by default.

    who complained about receiving all those "XX post requires approvals"
    mails from Mailman.

I guess I missed that.  But what's the alternative?  If they can't
filter their mailbox to ignore those msgs, they shouldn't be a list
admin, seems to me ...

    I think this will need a bit of Python.

Sorry, I'm confused.  What did you have in mind?

Thanks,
Karl