[Savannah-hackers-public] address@hidden: Re: Membership request for gro

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] address@hidden: Re: Membership request for group Savannah Administration]
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 23:32:53 +0200

----- Forwarded message from Franco Iacomella <address@hidden> -----

Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 11:35:31 -0700
From: Franco Iacomella <address@hidden>
To: Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>

Hi Sylvain,
sorry for not answering sooner. Im busy until wednesday, that day I
wll restart my GNU work in areas like video, education, also I will
start with Savannah :D

I will keep in touch with you, Im sure if I have a question, you will
be the indicated to answer me.

Regards,

Franco

PD: I wrote Nick as yoou ask me, but I have no answer yet.

----- End forwarded message -----