[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Mailman "upgrade"

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Mailman "upgrade"
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 14:14:38 +0100

* Sylvain Beucler wrote on Sat, Mar 25, 2006 at 01:40:42PM CET:

> Currently the FSF system admins are the ones with root access at
> lists.gnu.org and other machines part of the mail system. The Savannah
> Hackers and other people such as Karl Berry have access as user
> 'mailman', so we're able to manage lists but cannot make more complex
> investigation or fixes at the moment. I think it is still best pratice
> to Cc address@hidden and address@hidden if there's a
> problem - but address@hidden is mandatory anyway.

OK, thanks.  They are in this reply, sorry for not doing that earlier.

Various emails have not appeared on gnu.org mailing lists, including but
not limited to these Message-IDs:
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden

Except for the last one they are roughly 3 days old.  And usually I have
sent several messages in a short amount of time, most of which have
actually appeared within about a minute.

Cheers,
Ralf