[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Mailman "upgrade"

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Mailman "upgrade"
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 13:40:42 +0100

Hello Ralf,

Currently the FSF system admins are the ones with root access at
lists.gnu.org and other machines part of the mail system. The Savannah
Hackers and other people such as Karl Berry have access as user
'mailman', so we're able to manage lists but cannot make more complex
investigation or fixes at the moment. I think it is still best pratice
to Cc address@hidden and address@hidden if there's a
problem - but address@hidden is mandatory anyway.

Also, in regard of what you wrote, I merged various bits of doc about
the Savannah current issues here:
http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/CurrentIssues

--
Sylvain