[Savannah-hackers-public] lists.gnu.org undelivered mails

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] lists.gnu.org undelivered mails
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 19:51:25 +0100

Hi,

Mails from savannah.gnu.org to lists.gnu.org are apparently
queued/rejected, and I also received a support request from Derek
Price:
https://savannah.gnu.org/support/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=105186

=====
My nightly testing result emails suddenly started generating the error
through without problems and mail from other sources is still getting through
to the mailing list. The last email that went through to the list from my test
automation <address@hidden> was on Feb. 22nd (as may be seen in the archive
<http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/cvs-test-results/2006-02/index.html>). If
this is something I can fix on my end, please let me know, but "local deliever
failed" is not specific enough for me to diagnose the problem.

The error mail from the gnu.org mail server: