Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah Administration

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah Administration
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 12:03:36 +0100

Hey Rafal :-)
I've just read the advert on svannah.gnu.org and would be glad to help.

What's the current status of you? I've seen no more action on "Sibylle". :-/
Maybe we can go on with it? If you are still interested, plz join #savannah once more, you can ping me all the time. :-)

Regards, and hopefully, see you later!
Sebastian Wieseler, Savannah Administration Team,

--
| kickino.org || logic-bomb.org || forkbomb.ch || herder-gymnasium.de |

"Politicians promise to build a bridge everywhere there is no river."
        -- N. Khrushchev