Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Accessing savannah

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Accessing savannah
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 11:11:33 -0500

On Tuesday 01 November 2005 10:49 am, Steven Rubin wrote:
> I've got a project at GNU ("Electric", a circuit-design system) and a
> Savannah project for it.  This project has both the source-code and
> the GNU web page.
>
> Unfortunately, I haven't accessed this in such a long time that all
> of my access methods are stale.  I think the upgrade from SSH1 to
> SSH2 is part of the problem.
>
> In any case, I need renewed access to Savannah for myself and my
> co-developer, Dmitry Nadezhin.  How do we do this?  I assume that we
> have to submit new keys, but how?
>
> Thanks!
>
>     -Steven Rubin

To submit new keys, simply login to Savannah, then go to the edit keys page.
(https://savannah.gnu.org/account/editsshkeys.php)

After you submit your new keys, they should be functional within an hour.

For more information, please read the FAQ on updating SSH keys.
(https://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=5802&question=User_Account_-_How_do_I_configure_my_SSH_access.txt)

--
Michael J. Flickinger