[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [gnu.org #254064] ftp.gnu.org/savannah/fil

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [gnu.org #254064] ftp.gnu.org/savannah/files/
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:20:34 +0200

Hi,

Should I forward you requests to get one of those old files? ;) If
address@hidden is the contact address, the files should
rather be stored _at Savannah_ as I said :) Or else you can change the
contact address.

Incidentally, I don't think the other directories in
ftp.gnu.org/savannah/ are really needed anymore.

--
Sylvain