Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savane/Savannah group type & group config

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savane/Savannah group type & group config advice PLEASE?
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 00:08:37 +0200

Hey.

I am not certain whether this list is a good place to ask questions about Savane,

Please contact the Savane team to ask questions about it directly.
https://gna.org/mail/?group=savane says that
savane-help --AT-- gna --DOT-- org
should be the best way to do it.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sebastian Wieseler

--
| kickino.org || savannah.gnu.org || gnu.org || forkbomb.ch |

<vapier> grub is deprecated
<Ramereth> how is grub deprecated?
<vapier> we're forcing users to boot machines with magnents now
<vapier> set the bits yourself