[Savannah-hackers-public] Mail archives spam filtering

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Mail archives spam filtering
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:55:01 +0100

Hello Jim,

Werner is suggesting to fix the e-mail detection regexp in the mharc
custom code, where the domain part of the e-mail should contain a
dot. That way, 'address@hidden' would match, but not 'address@hidden'.

Can you fix it? (/usr/lib/MHonArc/mhinit.pl)

--
Sylvain

----- Forwarded message from Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> -----