[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Tensor ex

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Tensor extension to the GSL - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:08:34 -0300

Jordi Burguet Castell <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Jordi,

I reviewed your source code and you have three files (templates_*)
that doesn't have any Copyright or License notices, I noticed that
your aren't the author, can you clarify the origin of these files?, we
need to know if these file are under any kind of license or if they
are under public domain.

Regards,