savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] Private Offer

From: alahaja
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Private Offer
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 02:50:27 +0100

MR. AMED ALAHAJA,
WEMA BANK PLC,
LAGOS NIGERIA,
E-Mail:address@hidden

RE: TRANSFER OF ($19,780,000.00 USD) NINETEEN MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED AND
EITHY THUSAND DOLLARS(URGENT & CONFIDENTIAL)

Dear Friend,

I have the honor and confidence to introduce you to this business in
view of the fact that you are trustworthy and reliable.

I am MR. AMED ALAHAJA, I work in the foreign Payment Department of WEMA
BANK PLC LAGOS NIGERIA.

There is an account opened in our bank in 1990 but since 1996 nobody has
operated on this account again.

After a private investigation I discovered that the owner of this
account was the manager of U.MARTINES CO.LTD - a foreigner who has since
died without having a beneficially to this account.

My investigation proved to me also that nobody from the company knows
about this account since the company has not become operational.

The amount contained in this account is US$19,780,000 USD.
It is my wish and intention to take this fund abroad for investment.

My colleague and I will need you to set up a new account for
thistransfer and send to us Or you might send an existing account with
no fund in it for us to use. We will use normal banking proceedure to
transfer the fund legally.

I will bring my position and influence to facilitate transfer
immediately by legal means.

What we request is absolute secrecy and confidentiality. And that you
will never, never disappoint us when fund is transfered to your account.

There is no risk to this business as I will follow the normal banking
proceedure.

When this fund is transfered to any account you will provide, I will
bring all documents used in this process to destroy them in your
presence when I come over for my share.

Sharing shall be 20% for you, 75% for me and the emaining 5% to offset
any expenses done by each party cause in business every cent spent counts.

Contact me urgently for the way forward.

Best Regards,
MR. AMED ALAHAJA.