savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [bugs #6854] Can't approve news

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bugs #6854] Can't approve news
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 07:40:03 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the bugs tracker
 of the project: Savannah.

[bugs #6854] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
'Date:
                sam 29.11.2003 à 13:40 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
              Status | Closed                    | Open

[bugs #6854] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah
Submitted by: Tim Mann
On: ven 28.11.2003 à 23:57

Category:  Web Frontend
Severity:  3 - Ordinary
Fixed Release:
Affected release:

Original Submission:  I can no longer approve new news items for my project
(xboard).  I noticed that there is now a column in the member permissions for
news, which was initially set to "none" for all members.  I changed it to give
myself permission, but I'm still not offered a link to a page where I can
approve news.  I even tried logging out and back in.

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: sam 29.11.2003 à 13:40        By: yeupou

Date: sam 29.11.2003 à 13:39        By: yeupou

Date: sam 29.11.2003 à 13:38        By: yeupou
As explained in the dedicated news to the changes in the savannah interface,
management of items is made entirely in the pages accessibles in the menu
called "public area".

For news item management, there must be a link

   "Manage Submitted News"

Date: sam 29.11.2003 à 07:07        By: mann
Hmm.  I found the link to approve news.  Not sure if something was fixed or if
I was just too blind to see it before.

This bug can be closed.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=6854>