savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [bugs #4246] sfverify problems (unable to create mailing

From: Mathieu Roy
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:17:58 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the bugs tracker
 of the project: Savannah.

[bugs #4246] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Thu 11/27/2003 at 17:17 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Category | None                      | Installation Process
            Severity | 5 - Average               | 3 - Ordinary
            Priority | 5 - Normal                | 3 - Low
         Assigned to | None                      | yeupou

We miss the sourcecode of this source file, we should look for it.

I believe it is in the original sourceforge package. I'll try to check.

[bugs #4246] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah
Submitted by: Alfonso Acosta
On: Wed 07/09/2003 at 13:34

Category:  Installation Process
Severity:  3 - Ordinary
Fixed Release:
Affected release:

Original Submission:  When trying to create a mailing list I get:

Warning:
 "r") - Success in /usr/local/src/savannah/frontend/php/mail/admin/index.php on
line 86

After that I tried to run the cgi locally getting:

$ /var/mailman/cgi-bin/sfverify

/usr/bin/python: can't open file '/com/mailer/mailman/scripts/driver'

In my installation /com/mailer/mailman/scripts/driver should be
/var/mailman/scripts/driver

After creating the apropiate link I still get the same error when trying to
create a mailing list. When I try to access

I get a 505 error.

Follow-up Comments

Date: Thu 11/27/2003 at 17:17       By: yeupou
We miss the sourcecode of this source file, we should look for it.

I believe it is in the original sourceforge package. I'll try to check.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=4246>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/