savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [bugs #4439] visible countdown until next cron job update

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bugs #4439] visible countdown until next cron job update
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:19:40 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the bugs tracker
 of the project: Savannah.

[bugs #4439] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Thu 11/27/2003 at 17:19 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Category | Web Frontend              | System Backend
         Assigned to | None                      | yeupou

A file in the FAQ (or elsewhere maybe) will be generated by the backend to
inform when cronjobs have been done.

[bugs #4439] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah
Submitted by: Moritz Schulte
On: Wed 07/23/2003 at 20:22

Category:  System Backend
Severity:  1 - Enhancement
Fixed Release:
Affected release:

Original Submission:  Hi there,

I think it would be a nice feature to be able to find out how long it takes
until the next cron job update happens.  This could be achieved with a simple
countdown clock - for example on the `personal page'.

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Thu 11/27/2003 at 17:19       By: yeupou

Date: Sat 11/08/2003 at 11:58       By: yeupou
[unassign bug to open the door to contribution]

Date: Wed 09/10/2003 at 15:17       By: yeupou
In fact, I think that the /my page will be able to tell you whether your keys
has been succesfully registered. It should more helpful than just printing the
theorical hour of cronjob.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=4439>

  Message sent via/by Savannah