savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] Greetings.

From: sbahir
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Greetings.
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:28:50 +0100

Dear,

As-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmat-Allahi Wa
Barakatuhu(peace be unto you)

I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of Sani Abacha the Late Nigerian Head
of State.I got your contact through my daughter's personal search for a
reliable person to assist us. If you are following the event in Nigeria,I
presently have been in distress and under house arrest while my son Mohammed
has undergone so much trials in Lagos and Abuja high court. He was detained
in prison custody but thank God/Allah that he has been granted freedom by
the federal government of Nigeria after much pressure by the human rights
activists in the country, but he cannot travel out of the country for now.The
government frozen all the family account and auctioned all our properties.

Please view this site and read it's content
arefully,http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/468903.stm

To save the family from total bankruptcy, I manage to ship out-site the
country(Nigeria) the sum of US29,000,000.00 through a shipping company,with
the help and advise of my family lawyer/attorney .The money was disguised
to beat the Nigerian security and it is currently deposited in a security
company with a coded name out-side our country (NIGERIA).

I want you to recieve these money and pay it into your bank account for
the family's safety as it is the only asset/money left for the family.I
am offering you 20% for assisting me secure this money fast so that it will
not be located by the wicked Nigerian Government Agents.

Contact me immediately through this my confidential
E-mail Address:address@hidden) so that I can
forward to you the certificate of deposite and all
neccessary details. I am assuring you 100% risk free
transaction.
But all I need from you is trust as this fund is the
only fund left for me and my family for our future.

May Almighty Allah continue to bless and protect you
and your family for helping a helpless family.

Best regards.
Mrs. Mariam Abacha
(A Widow)