savannah-dev

Re: [Savannah-dev] Savannah's planning...

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] Savannah's planning...
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:26:24 +0100

address@hidden wrote:
Hi,

I'm planning to install Savannah's project on my my home server, because the
next year i will have a server in a server housed in an itlian server-farm. My question:
Where can i find the savannah's software?
I went in your web site but nothing...

This is the 'savannah' project on 'savannah.gnu.org' :

  http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/savannah

Note that it should be interesting for you to try the current development version, a significant overhaul has been done and could benefit a lot for you if deploy it later. Checkout with this command :

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/savannah co -rDEV_2003-09-05_CERN -dsavannah-dev savannah