savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [bug #5485] "TeX" job skill, postings closed

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #5485] "TeX" job skill, postings closed
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 06:17:39 -0500

=================== BUG #5485: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=5485&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: sam 08.11.2003 à 12:17 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Severity | 5 - Average               | 1 - Enhancement

=================== BUG #5485: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Signalé par: karl                     Projet: Savannah
Signalé le: mar 23.09.2003 à 02:27
Category:  Web Frontend               Severity:  1 - Enhancement
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Open
Fixed Release:

Original Submission:  1) could you add "TeX" as a job skill, please?  This is
separate from Texinfo, that you added before for me :).

2) the jobs submission results page says "Postings will be closed after two
weeks".  When I wrote you about this before,  yeupou told me that it seemed
like they stayed around until explicitly closed (which is good).  So it seems
like that statement should not be made on the results page.

https://savannah.gnu.org/people/editjob.php

Thanks.

No Followups Have Been Posted

La liste CC est vide

Il n'y a aucun fichier attaché actuellement

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=5485&group_id=11

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/