savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [bug #5909] Field Sorting is wrong imho

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #5909] Field Sorting is wrong imho
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 06:23:24 -0500

=================== BUG #5909: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=5909&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: sam 08.11.2003 à 12:23 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Severity | 5 - Average               | 3 - Ordinary
            Priority | None                      | Normal

=================== BUG #5909: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Signalé par: skwashd                  Projet: Savannah
Signalé le: lun 13.10.2003 à 10:03
Category:  Web Frontend               Severity:  3 - Ordinary
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Open
Fixed Release:

Original Submission:  Many of the fields which can be edited do not sort
properly.  This is very annoying for a project like phpGroupWare, where we have
many modules (or categories).  To add a new module in the correct position we
need to go through and change the ranking of every other application below it -
I have beter ways to spend my time :)

I would suggest that you change the current sort order from "ORDER BY rank" to
"ORDER BY rank, label".  With out the label in the sort order it will sort by
rank then the primary key.

I tried looking for the source, but the CERN merge seems to have moved a lot of
things.

Cheers

Dave Hall

No Followups Have Been Posted

La liste CC est vide

Il n'y a aucun fichier attaché actuellement

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=5909&group_id=11

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/