savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [bug #4439] visible countdown until next cron job update

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #4439] visible countdown until next cron job update
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 05:58:30 -0500

=================== BUG #4439: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4439&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: sam 08.11.2003 à 11:58 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Category | Wishlist                  | Web Frontend
         Assigned to | yeupou                    | None

[unassign bug to open the door to contribution]

=================== BUG #4439: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Signalé par: mo                       Projet: Savannah
Signalé le: mer 23.07.2003 à 20:22
Category:  Web Frontend               Severity:  1 - Enhancement
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Open
Fixed Release:

Original Submission:  Hi there,

I think it would be a nice feature to be able to find out how long it takes
until the next cron job update happens.  This could be achieved with a simple
countdown clock - for example on the `personal page'.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: sam 08.11.2003 à 11:58        By: yeupou
[unassign bug to open the door to contribution]

Date: mer 10.09.2003 à 15:17        By: yeupou
In fact, I think that the /my page will be able to tell you whether your keys
has been succesfully registered. It should more helpful than just printing the
theorical hour of cronjob.

La liste CC est vide

Il n'y a aucun fichier attaché actuellement

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4439&group_id=11

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/