savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] Re: Project/Task Manager

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: Project/Task Manager
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 23:04:21 +0100

"Stephan Szugat" <address@hidden> said:

> Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

Hi,

I assume that you are talking about the savannah project.

> I'm interested in the Project/Task Manager Module which you are
>using on your site. It would be used only for my administration area.
>
> However, therefore it must be fitting to phpnuke 5.5. If it would
> from your view, I would appreciate if you could leave me a copy
> of it.

We have no plan to adapt our software to phpnuke. I'm not even sure it
is possible, since phpnuke several times had serious licensing issue
and I'm not sure it is still licensed under a GPL-compatible license.

Regards,

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |