savannah-dev

Re: [Savannah-dev] Re: Fwd: [Bug #118] mailman www interface address@hid

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] Re: Fwd: [Bug #118] mailman www interface address@hidden
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:11:44 +0200

Le mar 30 avr 2002 à 15h03, Guillaume Morin a écrit :
Dans un message du 30 Apr à 14:58, Guillaume Morin écrivait :
> Changing the code is a burden. I do not think this is an option to
> consider.

Of course, I meant a quick fix. A proper patch accepted by the
upstream
developpers would be welcome.

hum, I was saying that the latest releases of mailman fix this problem, since colors are configurable.
So for the list here, we have 3 options :
        - fix this, this could be done fast
        - install a new version of mailman, this could take some time
- let the things as they are, this is no cool for a minor part of gnu/fsf mailing list users.