savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [Bug #144] missing statistics

From: noreply
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #144] missing statistics
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:03:53 -0400

=================== Bug #144: Latest Modifications ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=144&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Apr-29 22:03 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Wont Fix
              Status | Open                      | Closed

Sure, as many other for a same period beginning in march.

I've processed all the logs manually, I've no doubt about it, the logs
processed have not provided the informations wanted by webalizer, of webalizer
wasnt able to get this informations. But each log file have been processed. I
have look constantly the evolution of the webalizer results we processing the
log and have already seen the failure.

Since it works for the most of the log and for all the last logs, I see no
solution. I dont see anything else to do.

BTW, it dont seem to me as a serious problem since it's actually work. We just
have to make sure it continue to works.

The last solution should be to make a serious logs analysis, but I dont think
it deserve so much attention.

I close the bug but you can reopen it, if you think that this problem must be
fixed imperatively (if possible, and I dont think so).

=================== Bug #144: Full Bug Snapshot ===================

Submitted by: loic                      Project: savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Apr-29 21:02
Category:  Site Admin                   Severity:  3 - Ordinary

Original Submission:
https://savannah.gnu.org/docs/webalizer.php?i=usage_200204.html shows that the
first days of april were not processed by webalizer.

Follow-up Comments

Date: 2002-Apr-29 22:03             By: yeupou
[...]

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=144&group_id=11