savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [Patch #279] Adds Assigned To in Support Request in email

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Patch #279] Adds Assigned To in Support Request in email list
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:39:30 -0400

Patch #279 has been updated.

Project:
Category: None

Follow-Ups:

Date: 2002-Apr-25 00:39
By: SiliconSlick

Comment:

This patch was made against the original SF2.0
(I'm pretty sure).

In the SF2.0 code, the "assigned" person wouldn't
also get e-mail with others if someone assigned
them the job.  It wasn't until they showed up in
the SQL search that they were included.

It also has the possible bad effect of telling
who was e-mailed.  Perhaps this could be an option.
We like this just because it lets us know who was
SPAMmed.

There's also some obvious debug stuff (output)
that could eliminated if desired.

Just thought I throw it in and see if it was
interesting... it has helped us (a university
research group).

For more info, visit:

http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=detailpatch&patch_id=279&group_id=11