savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [Patch #277] Adds assigned Support Request to Personal Pa

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Patch #277] Adds assigned Support Request to Personal Page
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 23:57:03 -0400

Patch #277 has been updated.

Project:
Category: None

Follow-Ups:

Date: 2002-Apr-24 03:47
By: None

Comment:
I'm not sure about the

  +     echo $HTML->box1_bottom();

at the bottom.  The SF2.0 didn't have one
after "Tasks", it only had one for the left
and right column.  savannah seems to have
it for each box (more).

jack
address@hidden

Date: 2002-Apr-24 03:57
By: SiliconSlick

Comment:

I guess if I check the "Upload Patch" box it
ignores my comment... bummer... that's probably
one for a bug report.

Anyway (trying again), this patch provides
a list of open Support Requests that have
been assigned to the user on their ("My")
Personal Page.

It was originally writen against SF2.0 sources and
the relevant part has been cut/paste into
the savannah sources so a diff coule be made.
It's been tested and works on SF2.0.  Unless
drastic changes have been made, it should work
with savannah.

See my the comment in my previous (actually my second)
posting (since my first said something similar to this
but probably more succinctly).

jack (SiliconSlick)

For more info, visit:

http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=detailpatch&patch_id=277&group_id=11