savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [Bug #14] Rows id 100 not reserved in SF database (was: d

From: noreply
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #14] Rows id 100 not reserved in SF database (was: default task dep = https & phpgroupware)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 16:13:40 -0400

Bug #14, was updated on 2002-Apr-20 12:00
Here is a current snapshot of the bug.

Project: savannah
Category:  Database
Severity:  7
https & phpgroupware)

Original Submission:  When no dependant task is entered for a task, a task
with synopsis "Sysadmin: https & phpgroupware" is listed.

https://savannah.gnu.org/pm/task.php?func=detailtask&project_task_id=403&grou
p_id=482&group_project_id=153

Note: as an admin of this project, I only see this when
I'm not logged in.

Follow-Ups: