savannah-dev

Re: [Savannah-dev] Viewcvs is broken!!

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] Viewcvs is broken!!
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 15:15:41 +0200

Dans un message du 20 Apr à 14:35, Laurent Julliard écrivait :
> It looks like viewcvs doesn't work. At least for me...Anybody has the
> same problem?

I had a look at it, it was a permission problem on cvsroot

[~]# ls -ld /cvsroot/
drwxrws---  727 root     cvsadmin    12288 Apr 20 08:17 /cvsroot/

Thus viewcvs could not read it.

I've done 'chmod 2775 /cvsroot'. It works for now.

If someone knows why it broke, he(she) may want to fix that
differently...

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

                       Sauvez un arbre, mangez un castor