savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [Bug #10] Assigned to field incomplete list

From: noreply
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #10] Assigned to field incomplete list
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:04:57 -0400

Bug #10, was updated on 2002-Apr-19 20:38
Here is a current snapshot of the bug.

Project: savannah
Category:  Bug Tracker
Severity:  7

Original Submission:  The Assigned to: field in the bug submission form only
shows part of the list of users registered in the project. For instance, yeupou
is not listed in the savannah project bug submission form Assigned to: field.

Follow-Ups: