ruqueue-devel

[Ruqueue-devel] Re: email_good issue

From: John Fulton
Subject: [Ruqueue-devel] Re: email_good issue
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 07:48:17 -0400 (EDT)

Jon,

Thanks for reporting this bug.  It should be fixed.

If you replace these files (on your server):

/var/apache2/htdocs/ruqueue/web-interface/functions/functions-new-ticket.php
/var/apache2/htdocs/ruqueue/web-interface/functions/functions-general-utils.php

with these files:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/*checkout*/ruqueue/ruqueue/ruqueue/web-interface/functions/functions-new-ticket.php?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain

http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/*checkout*/ruqueue/ruqueue/ruqueue/web-interface/functions/functions-general-utils.php?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain

It should go away.

I've applied this fix to create a newer stable version:

 http://ruqueue.rutgers.edu/download/ruQueue-1.2.1.tar.gz

  John

--

John Fulton, Web Developer, Rutgers University - NBCS
http://www.nbcs.rutgers.edu/      732.445.6950 x 6032