rule-list

[RULE] ssh is working again!

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: [RULE] ssh is working again!
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 00:45:23 +0200

Hello everybody!

after 3 weeks of fighting with my new Internet connection (I could not
connect via ssh to the website) everything is working again, so I
could restart working on the new website!

I have just done a complete backup on my PC of both the old RULE site,
and the test pages with SPIP on David's test server.

I will now add with a script all the test reports to the SPIP database

As soon as Rodolfo gives me formal approval, I will install SPIP on
the real server, and reload everything there. (Rodolfo, I can create
a whole new mysql database in addition to the current one, right?)

Rodolfo, David, please contact me off-list if you think I'm forgetting
something.

Later,

Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti, at the server mclink.it

Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right
                                           Salvor Hardin , "Foundation"