rule-list

[Rule-list] CVS

From: hairylarry
Subject: [Rule-list] CVS
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:23:04 -0500

Hi,

Chuck Moss is back on the list and he is able to help us set up and
understand CVS. I think the plan is to use CVS on Rodolfo's server
so authorized web editors can check out pages, make the
modifications, and check them back in. I don't know anything about
CVS so I intend to take this opportunity to learn something about it.

Rodolfo posted links about CVS to the maillist. I put them in the
RuleWiki. This is still at my domain. I will transfer it to rule-
project.org shortly.

http://bwebs.net/phpwiki/index.php?CVS_Links

Please add other links and CVS info there.

Thanks,

Hairy Larry