rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] LOGO page corrected

From: Rodolfo J. Paiz
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] LOGO page corrected
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 15:54:43 -0600

At 4/10/2002 11:31 PM +0200, you wrote:
Done (shame on me :-( ...), and also added the penguin on a turtle
concept. Please all, there are only half of the proposal with some
graphic attached: do like me, i.e. find somebody close able to hold a
pencil without hurting himself and nag him to produce some sketch...

Despite the lack of logo, I find myself much impressed with the creativity and portability of a traditional Tux and a racing turtle, perhaps with an old-style racing helmet and goggles for one or both. I vote for that idea, and then (if the end vote agrees) we can hold a contest for the best rendition of the idea.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
address@hidden