ruby-tut-developer

Re: [ruby-tut] beginner/fr chapter 2 finished

From: Daniel Carrera
Subject: Re: [ruby-tut] beginner/fr chapter 2 finished
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 21:13:50 -0500

Thanks Laurent.  I'm looking forward to the Gnome2 tutorial.  I really
like Gnome, but I only have limited knowledge of the technology.

On my end, my exams just finished.  Next I need to grade my students'
exams (I should be done by Wed) and then I'll be able to go back to the
tutorial.

Cheers,
Daniel.