rtmk-discuss

[rtmk-discuss] posix threads

From: Johan Rydberg
Subject: [rtmk-discuss] posix threads
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 23:19:51 +0100

Hi!

If you have not noticed it yet, there's an implementation of
a pthread library imported into the rtmk CVS repository.

You can fetch the source by anonymous CVS:

  cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/rtmk login
  {just hit enter when prompted for password}
  cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/rtmk co pthread

The library needs a C library to work (really, it just needs some
headers and malloc/free/exit).  I will probably try to minimize the
use of the C library, since some users might not wanna use a huge
C library for their kernel / application.

I should probably say that the library is pretty much in
pre-alpha state.  I'm currently implementing some missing functions
and testing the lib.

regards,
johan